How to Import Your Google Slides or PDF
In this section, you will get to know the procedure of importing Google Slides in the Course Presentation activity of CurrikiStudio. Below is a detailed stepwise description of how to Import Google Slides.
- After selecting Course Presentation Layout, Go to the Google Drive Tab.
- Click on the Login with Google button.
- Sign in using your Google account.
- Click on the Allow button so that CurrikiClassroom has access to the Google account.
- Now you can view the Google Slides Presentations by clicking on the “Browse Presentations” button.
- It navigates to the Import Slides section which allows you to select a Google Slides file and import it from the drive.
(Please Note: Max file size is 15 MB.)
- Also, search for Google Slide Presentations by typing the name of the file in the Search Bar.
- Click on the file you want to Import. The Google Slide Presentation will quickly load in the course presentation activity. It also shows the Preview of the Google Slides Presentation.
- Click on the “Describe Layout” button at the bottom right.
- Add the Activity Details and click on the “Open Editor” button.
- The Google Slides presentation will now Upload to the Course Presentation.
- Click on the “Add Interactions” and make changes as per the requirement.
- After completing the course presentation, at the bottom right click on the “Save and Close” button to create the activity.