How do I Import existing Google Slides into Course Presentation
In this section, you will get to know the procedure of importing Google Slides in the Course Presentation activity of CurrikiStudio. Below is a detailed stepwise description of how to Import Google Slides.
- After selecting Course Presentation Layout, Go to the Google Drive Tab.
- Click on the Login with Google button.
- Sign in using your Google account.
- Click on the Allow button so that CurrikiClassroom has access to the Google account.
- Now you can view the Google Slides Presentations by clicking on the “Browse Presentations” button.
- It navigates to the Import Slides section which allows you to select a Google Slides file and import it from the drive.
(Please Note: Max file size is 15 MB.)
- Also, search for Google Slide Presentations by typing the name of the file in the Search Bar.
- Click on the file you want to Import. The Google Slide Presentation will quickly load in the course presentation activity. It also shows the Preview of the Google Slides Presentation.
- Click on the “Describe Layout” button at the bottom right.
- Add the Activity Details and click on the “Open Editor” button.
- The Google Slides presentation will now Upload to the Course Presentation.
- After completing the course presentation, at the bottom right click on the “Save and Close” button to create the activity.