How do I share an activity?
In this section, you will get to know the procedure involved in sharing an activity in CurrikiStudio. Once an activity is saved, it can also be shared by using the sharing option. Below is a detailed stepwise description of how to share an activity.
- Go to the “My Activities” icon, and identify the activity to be shared.
- Click on the vertical ellipsis (three dots) of the particular activity.
- A drop-down menu appears on the screen, select “Sharing” and then click on the “Enable” button.
- Clicking on the “Enable” Button gives two options, one is the “Disable” button which provides the option to disable sharing and the other is the “Get Shared Link” button.
- Locate the Link Icon at the bottom of that activity.
- Hovering on the link icon shows the Sharing option.
- Clicking on the “Sharing” Button, pops up a window with the share and embed links.
Directly, click on the “Get Shared Link” Button, which pops up the same window with the share and embed links.
- Click on the “Copy to Clipboard” icon to copy the share link of the activity.