How do I create a new activity in a playlist
In this section, you will get to know the basic procedure for creating a new activity inside a playlist in CurrikiStudio. Below is a detailed stepwise description of how to create a new activity in a playlist.
- Go to the “My Projects” icon and choose the project & playlist where the activity is to be created.
- Locate the Plus Icon on the top of that particular playlist.
- Hovering on the plus icon shows the Create option.
- Click on the Create Button to add a new activity.
- Choose from one of the Activity Layouts or select Show All Activities to explore all activity types. Use each activity’s information tabs to find the experience that best suits your content.
- Click on the “Select” button to proceed building the chosen activity.
- Describe the activity by entering the “Title” and “Description” of the activity. Choose the “Subject”, “Education Level” and “Author Tags” from the Drop-Down menu. Select or upload “Activity Thumbnail Image.” After adding activity details, click on the “Open Editor” button to start editing.
(Please Note: “Title” is a mandatory field to create any activity and all other fields are optional.)
- Once editing of the activity is done, click at the bottom right “Save and Close” button to complete creating a new activity into a playlist.