How do I add existing activities to a playlist
In this section, you will get to know the basic procedure to select existing individual activities and move them under the selected project’s playlist in CurrikiStudio. Below is a detailed stepwise description of how to add existing activities to a playlist.
- Go to the “My Projects” icon and choose the project & playlist where the activity is to be added.
- Locate the Panel Icon on the top of that particular playlist.
- Hovering on the panel icon shows the Add existing option.
- Click on the Add existing Button to add existing activities.
- Click on the check-box of the independent activity to be moved.
(Please Note: One or many Activities can be moved by clicking on checkboxes and selecting single or multiple activities)
- After selecting the independent activity, click on the “Move activities” button.
- A confirmation dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Click on the “Yes” button to add the independent activity to the playlist.
- Refresh the web page, the existing independent activity will be added to the particular playlist successfully.