How do I upload activity to a playlist?
In this section, you will get to know the basic procedure to upload activity inside a playlist in CurrikiStudio. Below is a detailed stepwise description of how to upload an activity to a playlist.
- Go to the “My Projects” icon and choose the project & playlist where the activity is to be uploaded.
- Locate the Upload Icon on the top of that particular playlist.
- Hovering on the upload icon shows the Upload option.
- Click on the Upload Button to upload the activity from a computer.
- The “Upload activity” window will pop up on the screen.
- Describe the activity by entering the “Title” and “Description” of the activity. Choose the “Subject”, “Education Level” and “Author Tags” from the Drop-Down menu. Select or upload “Activity Thumbnail Image.” After adding activity details, click on the “Select File” button or “browse” hyperlink to upload the activity from a computer.
(Please Note: “Title” is a mandatory field to upload any activity and all other fields are optional.)
- Choose the H5p file of the activity from a computer and click on the “Open” button to upload an activity.
(Please Note: It is essential that the activity to be uploaded is in H5p format)