How do I share a playlist
In this section, you will get to know the procedure involved in sharing a playlist in CurrikiStudio. Once a playlist is ready, it can be shared by using the sharing option. Below is a detailed stepwise description of how to share a playlist.
- Go to the “My Projects” icon, and Click on the project.
(Please Note: Turn on Enable Sharing toggle of the project, to share a playlist.)
- Identify the playlist to be shared, click on the vertical ellipsis (three dots)
- A drop-down menu appears on the screen, Click on the “Get Link” button.
- After clicking on the Get Link option, a window pops up with the share and embed links.
- Click on the “Copy to Clipboard” icon to copy the share link of the playlist.