How do I move activities from “My activities” to “My projects”?
In this section, you will get to know the procedure of moving the activities from “My Activities” to “My Projects” in CurrikiStudio. This feature will help to sort activities into projects and playlists. Below is a detailed stepwise description of how to move activities.
- Go to the “My Activities” icon.
- On the right, locate and click the “Move to Projects” check-box.
(Please Note: Activities that have Sharing as disabled and Library Preferences as Private only can be moved to Projects)
- A check-box will appear at the top right corner of all the activities in the My Activities section.
- Click on the check-box of the independent activity to be moved.
(Please Note: One or many Activities can be moved by clicking on checkboxes and selecting single or multiple activities)
- After selecting the independent activity, click on the “Continue” button.
- A “Move to Project” window will pop-up, which displays the list of all the projects. Go to the project where the independent activity is to be moved.
- At the right of the particular project panel, click on the “View Playlists” drop-down menu.
- A list of playlists within the particular project will be displayed, click on the “Move Here” button of the playlist where the independent activity should be moved.
- A confirmation dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Click on the “Yes” button to add the independent activity to the playlist.
- Refresh the web page, the independent activity will be moved from “My Activities” to “My Projects” successfully.